Photo credit to 5who. Here are a few things I heard from the fansigning today, and I am probably going to translate a long fan report later on, but first:
1) If it is your first time seeing him, he’ll smile and say, “so we’re friends now”.
2) If it is your second time seeing him, he’ll say, “It’s you! I’ve seen you before! Nice to see you again!” and smile happily.
3) He pats you on the head, pinches your cheeks and just coddles you as if you are the most precious thing in the world.
4) He answers every single question you ask, even what type of lipstick he uses or where he lives. Yeah, seriously.
5) He’s exhausted and keeps rubbing his eyes, since he flew in especially from the set of ICHYV. But he still stands up to hug every fan, even though standing up hurts his back and he has to massage it when he sits back down.
6) He tells the manager not to rush his fans even when they ask loads of questions and takes a long time.
7) He asks if a fan had been waiting for long. When he found out that she had been here since noon, he was shocked. The fan asked if he could sign her phone case also, and so he signed it while shielding it with one hand, saying quietly that “will get scolded if they find out~”.
In every report I have read, he is just so graceful and gracious and loving and gentle, and even people who weren’t fans of him to begin with cannot help but be won over. He is exhausted but never does the smile fade from his face. I just… just want to be grateful that people like him exists. I am thankful that Lee Jong Suk exists.
[FANACCOUNT (or something like that)] Lee Jong Suk in Ulsan for the Fansigning Event of COFFEE&BIATTI Launching.
motivation behind misogyny:
- men maintaining power over women
results of misogyny:
- rape, abuse, murder, lower pay, less opportunities, general discrimination and loss of power, restrictive gender roles, and much, much more.
motivation behind misandry:
- men as a group sure do a lot of bad things as a result of their gendered power and male privilege, im not sure that i trust them or even like them.
results of misandry:
- hurt feelings
Homestuck Volume 1-4
-by Toby “Radiation” Fox